Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break was all right.  Actually, it was boring.  Very boring.  If I recall, at least.
 here,
Was it?  What did I do...  I think I stayed home all the time and played games and sat on the internet.  Did I develop pictures?  Oh, I think I made a movie!  I think...  I think I did!  Yeah, I did.  That was cool.  I made Unlucky, and that won me an award, so that's cool.  I think I also developed pictures, too.  I'm not sure, though.  Still, I love developing!  It's so rewarding to be in a darkroom and not staring at a screen, photoshopping every single aspect of a picture.  If a picture is good, it's good!  No need to Photoshop.

I digress, though.  I also...  Played games?  I think so.  But I really didn't do much.  I hung out with my girlfriend and didn't hang out with any friends because I don't really have any.  Okay, I do, and I did, but I like pity.  I made a movie with friends!  So that's a contradiction right there, isn't it?  Yeah, it is.

Overall, my Spring Break was only worth it for just not going to school.  It's not like I ever do anything overly exciting other than whatever you can in Springfield.  It's a boring town with boring people and you've got to make what you can out of it.  I have fun doing what I do, though, so it's not like it's depressing or anything.  Still, I'd like to go somewhere that's not Springfield...

No comments:

Post a Comment