Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Break Extravaganza!

So, Christmas Break came and went.  Or is it Winter Break?  Whatever, it came and went.  Did much happen?  For some people yes, for others (mainly me), no.  I had Christmas, went to Iowa for a few days, came back, and did absolutely nothing.  Well, not nothing, but quite a bit of nothing.  See, I don't have many things to do anymore, and double that considering the fact that it's so cold outside.  So, so cold.  So... cold...

So! I'll get to what I have to say about Christmas.  I was at home the night before, doing nothing but lazing about and wanting to do something.  Alas, I did nothing.  Surprise, surprise.  I went to sleep, and the next morning, my gift-opening commenced.  Ripping and tearing, and clawed about my new presents with mostly indifference and genuine surprise.  Okay, so I wasn't that indifferent.  I was happy to be getting new stuff, but it still wasn't the most exciting of Christmases, I'll tell you.

A quick interjection: Where in the William H. Macy is my power icon on my computer...?  I have no idea when I'm going to run out of battery or anything.  Whatever.

Anyhow, I opened up my presents and got a nifty case for my XH-A1, which was nice.  I also got a tripod!  Which has since been sent back due to a small error of it being completely broken.  Fun!  So then I got a little coin jar that counts what money you get as it's placed in.  I also got Lost, season Five.  Say what you will, but I love Lost...  Also, a giant book of film stuff.  It's very nifty.  I think that's all...

Well, after that I went to Iowa where my cousins live to stay for a few days.  I opened more presents, where I got a new coat and an awesome green laser pointer!  Then I left, which was good.  I hate family.  After a week or so, I went to The Mighty Fighty Whale Sharks Formal Dinner, where we watched my short highlight reel for the team.  Then I hung out with my girlfriend on New Year's Eve...  And that was basically it.  Oh, I got nice little sound-canceling headphones from her!

Buuuut that is it.  What a boring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment