Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Can Has Cheezburger?

Seriously.  They're so delicious: the bubbling cheese as it slowly slips its way down the sizzling, juicy burger.  The soft, warm buns (no pun intended) that case the beautiful flavor of the vinegary and delicious ketchup compliment the overall satisfaction one would receive should they bite into the mound composed of delicious delectables.  The smell of the savory goodness compels me to eat it, honestly.

Oh, but what is this?  There are fries, too!  Their crispy, salty goodness cannot be matched by any mortal food.  Not saying there is such a thing as immortal food, though...  I guess it's possible.  I mean, if you don't eat it, it's possible it won't die, but I guess it doesn't mean it ever lived...  Are rocks immortal?  To be immortal, do you need to be birthed?  Or have the ability to die, but don't?  I don't know...  Rocks are the same, regardless.  I'd call them indestructible.

Oh, yeah.  The fries are delicious.  They're so salty and warm and soft (yet crispy, as well) and smell like awesomeness.  There's a Diet Pepsi there, too.  And some pizza and chicken and lots of other foods that I love but am too lazy to comment on.  I personally prefer to philosophize about rocks being immortal, or not.  As well as food.  Also, the soft touch of the bread of the cheeseburger would feel great, too.

I don't like imagery!  Not about food, at least.  It's hard to do!  I could thesaurus up some new words, but I really don't feel like doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment