Friday, February 12, 2010

Preparin' for the ACT

So...  I have to write a guide to prepare for the ACT?  How am I supposed to do that?  I haven't even taken the ACT yet...  Hell, I'm still confused as to what the PSAE is...  But hey, whatever.  I suppose I've heard enough from enough guidance counselors that I know how to prepare for it.  Sort of.

  1. Take the PSAT
  2. Work well and study in all classes relating to any ACT material.
  3. Make sure to take ACT Prep classes!  Statistics show that students who have prepared for the ACT (by, say, taking it before) get better scores overall than those that have had no preparation.
  4. Remember: Don't bring a cell phone or something that will get your stupid pitooty (yeah, that's right) kicked out of the testing.  Even if it's completely innocent, you'll get a zero.  Then what?  Yeah, have fun working at the Dollar General for the rest of your life and being excited when your middle-aged, balding manager named Gerald gives you a promotion to--gasp!--assistant manager!  Why, you'll almost be making $10.00 an hour!  With 30 hours a week!
  • The PSAT is a practice ACT test that can help prepare you for the test to come.  Though it is only testing you in math and... reading?  I don't remember.  I think science was there, too.  Either way, it helps, regardless.
  • Also, what the hell is the PSAE?

No comments:

Post a Comment